Salzburg College is currently looking to fill the following position(s):
Academic Programs Manager
(60% Adminstrative, 40% Lecturing/Experiential Learning)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administrating all academic aspects of the study programs at Salzburg College.
- Organizing, administering and developing all academic matters including faculty.
- Performing specialized activities of a programmatic nature in direct support of the accomplishment of program objectives and protocol. (e.g. lead excursions or welcome guest professors)
- Ensuring that students are well cared for and are placed in the appropriate courses/programs as well as monitoring student success.
- Ensuring that faculty adhere to the set academic standards and coures are delivered as specified.
- Responsible for recruiting and monitoring faculty, and directing faculty in their schemes of work and course planning.
- Teaching assignments as necessary and appropriate to field of study.
- Performing additional duties and tasks as required.
Minimum Education or Experience:
Master’s degree in related field, Ph.D. preferred.
2-3 years transferrable work experience.
Certificates, credentials or licenses required to perform the duties of this position:
Valid EU work permit
Valid Driver’s License
MS Office (incl. Access), Social Media and Online Applications
German (native – C2)
English (fluent – C1)
- Experience studying, living, and/or working abroad in the U.S.A..
- Excellent public speaking, organizational, customer service, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly energetic, interculturally competent as well as personable.
- Ability to work under pressure as well as independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able and willing to travel some weeks out of the year.
Annual base salary of EUR 36.000,- plus bonus, DOE and salary history
Application Deadline: December 15, 2019
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org